Interview Skills Workshop
Whether for have a college, university or job interview, this workshop ensures every prospective interviewee puts their best foot forward. After all, there’s only one chance to make a good first impression.
Led by one of our professional public speaking trainers, participants will be encouraged to think about the position they are applying for and how to tailor their responses. In mock interviews, you’ll learn how to answer unanticipated questions and gain the confidence you need to go for a position – and to get it!
This intensive one day workshop can be tailored for all ages and all levels of experience.
You’ll learn to:
– Keep on top of your nerves
– Understand what your body language says about you
– Make the best first impression possible
– Think fast and answer new questions with confidence
– Great for all ages and and levels of experience
– Max. 20 participants for 2 hours or 3 hours of training
– Max. 25 participants for a full day of training
– This specific training can be delivered at our office; however, if you already have a group who want to take part, we’ll come to you
– Up to 20 young people can take part per workshop
Training for Young People
The program helped take what skills I already had and bring them to a whole new level. Truly fantastic.
Top Ten Tips
8) Practise Practise Practise
‘Practise makes perfect’ so give yourself the best chance of impressing your audience. Try out your speech in front of friends, family, in your head or in front of a mirror.
Featherstone High School
Linton Park School
British Youth Council
The Ravensbourne School