‘Speak Up Speak Out’ Level Two
Intermediate Public Speaking and Presentation Skills Workshop
Once you have completed ‘Speak Up Speak Out’ Level One (Essential Communication Skills), then this is your next step to becoming the speaker you always wanted to be.
Using the confidence you gained in your Level One training as a foundation, Level Two will enable you to become an even more engaging and dynamic speaker.
You’ll learn to:
– Communicate before you begin speaking
– Understand why nerves are normal and nerveless speaking is possible
– Create powerful openings
– Use facts to tell and stories to sell
– Leave your audience with a clear message
– Speak with preparation and without
– Improve based on specific techniques to suit your style
– Action verbal, written and group feedback
– One-day workshop, 10am – 5pm
– Lunch is provided
– Takes place at our office
– Max. 12 participants per workshop
– Cost: £190 pp
4th April, 10am – 5pm
Please remember: You must have completed Level One in order to progress to Level Two.
Training for Adults
I had a wonderful experience and became more aware of my strengths and how to build on them.
Top Ten Tips
8) Practise Practise Practise
‘Practise makes perfect’ so give yourself the best chance of impressing your audience. Try out your speech in front of friends, family, in your head or in front of a mirror.
Bishop Thomas Grant School