‘Speak Up Speak Out’ Level Three
Advanced Public Speaking, Pitching and Presentation Skills Workshop
Do you want to become a professional communicator or keynote speaker? In this intensive workshop, you will focus not only on the skill of public speaking but also on the art of public speaking. Together with our expert trainer and fellow participants, you will exercise your skills in an exciting and immersive environment.
You’ll learn to:
– Move with purpose
– Naturalise your performance
– Using props effectively
– Add just enough – but not too much – drama to your presentations
– Make your delivery more interactive
– Eliminate the mundane to leave only excellent content
– Understand the science of speaking
– Avoid ‘Death by PowerPoint’
– Action all of your learning throughout the Levels
– One-day workshop, 10am – 5pm, our office
– Max. 10 people per workshop
– Lunch is provided
For more information regarding booking a course, please contact us on 020 7922 7902
or send us your details here
Please remember: You must have completed Level Two in order to progress to Level Three.
Training for Adults
Excellent trainers who know their subject.
Top Ten Tips
4) Keep It Simple
Communication is about connecting and sharing – tailor your speech to your audience so they can relate to what you are saying.
The Ravensbourne School
Harris Academy Falconwood
British Youth Council