Handling an interview effectively takes skill and practice. If you want to make the most of an interview situation and present yourself and your experience in the best possible way, this is the one for you.
In this essential workshop you’ll gain a better understanding of yourself, your skills and what makes you stand out. You’ll better understand what employers are looking for so that you can articulate why they should choose you.
This workshop is relevant for all levels of experience – whether you’re unemployed or going for a top management position. We’ll look at your individual style and how to make it work for you.
You’ll learn to:
– Make a good first impression
– Answer questions calmly and with clarity
– Role play during a mock-interview
– Enhance your verbal and non-verbal communication skills
– Explain yourself in a compelling and interesting way
– Engage others in the room
– Max. 20 participants for 2 hours or 3 hours of training
– Max. 25 participants for a full day of training
– We can come to you if you are a group, if you’re an individual you can come to our office
For more information regarding booking a course, please contact us on 0845 862 0444
or send us your details here
Training for Adults
Very useful! For once, a workshop that gave me practical tools to use beyond today. Thank you.
Top Ten Tips
9) Tell a Story
Help your audience to visualise, empathise and remember. Use a story to build emotion and understanding.
Macmillan Cancer Support UK
Cranford Community School