Individual coaching is exactly that – training designed just for you. Enjoy the undivided attention of an experienced and expert trainer, who is dedicated to you.
We’ll ensure you have all the foundations you need to be a great public speaker and then work with you on your specific areas for development. Whether you need to concentrate on your breathing, pitch and pace or focus on weaving storytelling into your speeches, individual coaching will ensure you get the maximum gain in the shortest time.
What you’ll learn:
– Vocal control and variety
– The importance of pacing
– Controlled breathing and techniques to control those inevitable nerves
– Effective content
– This training is 100% tailored to you and your specific needs
– Work with one dedicated trainer
– Training takes place at our office or at yours
– Flexible duration, time and dates
– Particularly effective for busy executives
For more information about this training or to book, please call us on 020 7922 7902 or send us your details here
Training for Adults
The trainer was excellent. Very engaging. Gave the delegates a new lease of life.
Top Ten Tips
9) Tell a Story
Help your audience to visualise, empathise and remember. Use a story to build emotion and understanding.
Macmillan Cancer Support UK
Lady Margaret School
Linton Park School