Training for Adults
All of our training is designed with you in mind.
Whether you are looking for training for yourself or for staff within your organisation, we’re here to help.
To help you better understand the training we offer and that would best suit your needs, have a look at the click-through options below. Remember, you can always call us for information if you prefer.
– Essential communication skills training, suitable for all levels but particularly newcomers to speaking in public
– Supportive learning environment in a group with others wanting to gain this new skill
– Perfect if you have a special speech you are working on
– Flexible dates and times of training to suit you
– Beat the rest and be prepared to ‘WOW’ your soon-to-be prospective employer at the interview
– Become confident at answering question on the spot
Discounts and Concessions
Concessions are available for full time students in higher education, those currently unemployed and registered for Job Seekers Allowance, people registered disabled and those over 60 years of age.
If you are eligible for a concession, please let us know when booking and send a copy of proof such as a valid student card, official letter, proof of age, etc.
If you have any questions about our training, we’d love to hear from you. You can call us on 0207 922 7902 or email email@example.com
Some things we all know about but never act upon. This was excellent practise and the feedback incredibly valuable.
University of Westminster
Top Ten Tips
6) Keep To Time
It’s a simple rule, but an important one. Don’t go over your allocated time; make the time you have count.
HMP Downview Prison
Ixworth Free School
The Gateway Academy